Sunday, July 1, 2007

Would you believe???

That.......

1. Yesterday, the 30th of June, only about 2 and 1/2 weeks after the kids got out of school for the summer, I get a Toys-R-Us ad in the mail. They are having a Back to School sale already!! Hey, I have about a month and a half before I need or want to think about school again!

and...

2. The past few days I actually find myself wanting to do laundry. Our old washer died (that's the bad part) and we got a new front loader from Whirlpool, energystar rated. We of course had to get the matching dryer. They are much cooler than what we had, very quiet too. I love 'em. Not loving that we'll have to pay for them though! But at least we should see a money savings in the long run, both with the water and electric bills. The kids actually are asking to help with laundry too. I know this won't last long, the novelty will wear off soon. For all of us. But it's fun to play with the new gadgets when you first get 'em.

Heading out to dinner with the family......
Later~

No comments: