Friday, August 17, 2007

Harry Potter

Well, we finally got a chance to go see Harry Potter on Wednesday. Great movie. But of course you knew I'd say that. I've loved all the book and the movies. Now I just need to get reading so I can get to the last book. I'm in the middle of re-reading book 4 right now....The Goblet of Fire. I just might skip re-reading the other two and go right to the new one. I can't wait any longer! I want to find out what happens and who dies :( I can't believe it's been, what? 10 years since she started the series and now it's come to and end. Looking forward to the last two films also. They better get moving, the actors are starting to get too old for the characters they play! lol

The only bad part was sitting near people who couldn't be quiet! The woman behind us made comments on all the previews and throughout the movie. Even was imitating the sound of the water horse in the preview for that new movie. Then this guy started belching. Not a small "accidental" burp or anything. A full on, I know it's coming belch!! And a few times. Gross!

Anyway, heading out to dinner and gambling tonight. Wish me luck!

No comments: