Monday, August 27, 2007

Messing with the camera

Yesterday we got to see my daughter's old babysitter. Or Nana as they called her. We hadn't seen her in a few years. They were a little quiet around her because they haven't seen her in so long but it was a nice visit. She was the best babysitter! I was so lucky to have found her when I did, just before my first was born.


Last night I was hanging around outside with my oldest and I decided to bring out my camera and was playing around with it. I tried a different setting and ended up with this:
She thought it was so cool that she wanted to try some other movements and see what we'd get. So here are the others.

I also tried taking a few of the moon, but they kind of suck! lol I need to work on that, I usually end up with an ugly white blob. There is one that is semi OK but I think I need to play with it on photoshop a bit. You can see some of the detail on the moon but it's a little dark and the sky is black but when I was taking the pic it was still fairly light out and the sky was still blue.

Hmm, there is supposed to be a lunar eclipse at around 5 am tomorrow. Maybe I'll get up and try to catch that. Haha, who am I kidding?? I'm so not a morning person!

No comments: