Saturday, September 8, 2007

Eating out alone

I try to avoid it at all costs. I don't know it's one of those things, like going to a movie alone that just has a bad stigma for me. But I did it the other day. I was out running errands, it was around lunch time and I was starving. I wasn't close enough to stop home, plus I don't like to do that. I like to get it all done in one trip. So, I went in to Cousin's for a sub. I made sure I brought some stuff in that I had picked up earlier to read. Had to make it look like I was "busy". Too busy to eat with anyone else! lol
It just always reminds me of having to eat by myself everyday in Junior High when I was the new kid.

BTW, I have never gone to a movie by myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so - I just caught up with your blogs. You lead quite an interesting life - nice pictures of Paige! Congrats on eating out alone - I know how distressing that can be, believe it or not. Keep on posting - there is someone out here (there) listening......dora

lynn said...

Thanks Dora! :)