Thursday, October 11, 2007

What's on your ipod?

My friend Amy at WriteOneTwo did this yesterday (and I've seen it on various other blogs in the past). So I thought I'd give it a try today. Maybe you can learn a little about me by the music I listen to or just laugh at the songs I have on there! :)
I don't have nearly as many as I'd like, my ipod is only about half full and I have a bunch of CDs I want to get songs off of and many to download.

Amy and I are both Rick Springfield fans so we both have a lot of his songs on our ipods. She made it to 10 without a Rick song showing up......let's see if I can do it!

Here goes:
1. Sugar, We're Goin Down -- Fall Out Boy
2. This Side of Paradise -- Bryan Adams
3. Wasted -- Rick Springfield
4. Collide -- Howie Day
5. Blue Rose -- Rick Springfield ( unfortunately not a favorite, I should take it off of there)
6. That Was Then, This is Now -- Mickey Dolenz & Peter Tork (Monkees)
7. In Your Eyes -- Peter Gabriel (Visions of Lloyd Dobler holding the boom box over his head every time I hear this!)
8. Love Somebody -- Rick Springfield
9. Gathering -- Nomad
10. Who Killed Rock n Roll -- Rick Springfield

See 4 out of 10 are RS. I do have other stuff on there, I promise!!
So what's on your ipod?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me go get mine...and put it on shuffle. :)

1)The Deal...Taylor Hicks
2)All Day and All of the night...Rick Springfield
3)She's all that matters...Kurth & Taylor
4)Christmas Eve in Memphis...Rick Springfield
5)Just Because...Kurth & Taylor
6)Girl Can't help it...Journey
7)Funny how time flies...Janet Jackson
8)Jessie's Girl...Collage
9)Be good to yourself...Journey
10)Always...Phil Collins

Wow...Rick only showed up twice..

Jill
(your state neighbor :) )

lynn said...

Hey Jill! Thanks for stopping by and playing along :)

Aim said...

Nice job! I have The Gathering on my ipod too! Funny. I don't like Rick's version of Blue Rose as much as I like Lizz Wright's version.