Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble! Gobble!



I just want to take a minute to wish everyone reading a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving!! We are spending a quiet day at home as a family and will be joined later today by my mom and mother in law for dinner. Most of my family is spread out over the country and it's days like these that I realize how much they mean to me and how much I miss them.

My hubby and younger daughter are working hard on her mouse trap car today. She is in third grade and she joined her school's Einstein club where they learn about different inventors and try inventing and building things themselves. Their assignment over the break is to build a car using a mouse trap. Hmm. Third graders with mouse traps? How many do you think will be crying by the end of that meeting? The teacher provided some websites for help and ideas. Here's a
high school class page, there are some pretty cool ones there.


I'll try to remember to post a picture of the finished product.

No comments: