Monday, November 12, 2007

You know you're getting old..

When you can't pronounce the brand of clothes your daughter wants to wear. I thought I was safe from that whole thing for a while because she has never really cared what she wore or where we shopped or IF we clothes shopped for that matter. One of her best friends is a little shop-a-holic already but my daughter never really gave it much thought.

Until now! I mentioned that while her younger sister was at a girl scout activity this past Friday night we'd hit the mall to kill time. Yeah, whatever mom. But then all of a sudden she came home from school on Friday and she needed to get something from Aeropostale. Seriously, for some dumb reason I really have a hard time saying that name. Obviously it has nothing to do with my age like I said.....cuz I'm NOT getting old. I can't be. I haven't figured out what I want to do with my life yet and I just don't feel like I'm gonna be *cough* 38 this weekend. That's getting dangerously close to the big 4-0.

But at least I get to spend my bday with my two favorite guys!! Hubby is taking me to see Rick Springfield this Saturday! WooHoo! Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it and share a pic or two.

No comments: