Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm losing it

Geez. As if it's not hard enough already to get my youngest in the shower, she tells me today that her teacher told them lice prefer clean hair so she shouldn't shower. Nice try. Get in there! I know that is true but you're not getting out of showering.

I'm losing my mind lately too.........well, I think it's been going on for quite some time! Between yesterday and today I realized there were 4 bills I almost didn't pay. I get most of my statements by email and pay online. For some reason I either missed or skipped over these four. Luckily 3 of them were due today or later this week. One was Friday but I payed it yesterday. I hope I got it in time to avoid the late fee. Crossing fingers. I get so pissed at myself when I do stuff like that!

Just over a week until Christmas. Is everybody ready? I have a couple things to pick up this week then I need to get wrapping. I tried to spruce up my blog for the holidays with a Christmas layout I found, but I quickly realized I didn't know what I was doing. So it's staying as is for now. I thought I lost everything because it all went back to the default settings. I went to start over and put things back the way they were and luckily it all came back when I set it back to this template. Whew!

No comments: