Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Movie Night

I'm such a bad blogger! Here it is Wednesday and I'm just talking about the movie we watched on Saturday! It was the first night in a while that we were all home and my hubby wasn't working overtime. So we had some snacks and popped some popcorn and all watched a movie together. We had a little scuffle right before the movie, but I smoothed that over and we all had a nice night together.

The flick for the night was "Night At The Museum". For some reason I had it in my head that it was going to be a little scary and kept asking if it was gonna be OK for the kids to watch. It wasn't scary at all. In fact it was quite funny, a very cute movie. But then it was Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson! I don't think I've seen a movie with the two of them that wasn't funny. The kids both loved it. Two thumbs up from them. In fact the next day they were asking when they could watch again. We got it from Netflix and still have it, so we plan to pop it in one more time before returning it.

We've gotten another snow fall since I blogged about shoveling. Just great! Our snow blower is dead so we're going to get a ton of snow now. And it's not bad enough that I have to shovel at home, I have to do it at work too. Remind me why I live in Wisconsin! I don't know if we're going to be able to get the Christmas lights up anytime soon with all the snow in the way now.

St. Nick comes tonight. My daughter put stockings out for the fish and the hermit crab. What the heck is he gonna leave for them??

No comments: