Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Make it Stop!

Yes, I'm talking about the snow again. I'm so glad I didn't have to work today. The kids are off of school yet again. This is their 3rd snow day. I don't remember having that many in a really long time. At this rate they'll be going to school until July.

Today's the day Rick Springfield was taping the Oprah show in Chicago. I tried to get tickets, but it's virtually impossible to get tickets to see an Oprah taping. It's probably a good thing I didn't get them because I really would have been bummed about not going because of this wicked weather. I am bummed I couldn't go as it is but it would have been worse knowing I had reservations! I hope everyone who was able to go made it there safely. From what I've seen it should be airing next Tuesday Feb 12th.

No comments: