Sunday, March 30, 2008

Almost Forgot!

Whew! Almost forgot to post today!

It's the second to last day of my daily challenge for the month....can't have me forgetting now!

I had to work today until 2pm, then came home to relax for a bit, had dinner and got into planning our Memorial Day weekend. Next thing I know it's bedtime for the kids and I hadn't posted yet.

Anyway, we'll be staying at a place with and indoor/outdoor waterpark for two nights in May. The kids will have fun, they love waterparks. Me...not so much. But I go for them. I'm sure we'll be doing plenty of other stuff that weekend too.

Well, off to bed early for me tonight. School starts back up tomorrow and I'm the official alarm clock in the family. It was soooo nice sleeping in all last week. I'll miss it.

No comments: