Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Something fun

I was just looking around for something fun to post tonight and came across this survey

Describe yourself using one band and song titles from that band

Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band::Rick Springfield
Are you male or female::Woman
Describe yourself::American Girl
How do some people feel about you::Your Psychopathic Mother
How do you feel about yourself::What Kind of Fool Am I?
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend::idontwantanythingfromyou
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend::Affair of the Heart
Describe where you want to be::Living In Oz
Describe what you want to be::Perfect
Describe how you live::Every Night I Wake Up Screaming
Describe how you love::Love Screws Me Up
Share a few words of wisdom:Celebrate Youth
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

2 comments:

Amy said...

That was very good!!

Aim said...

this is really cute. I'll have to do it from home though. Hhhmm, I wonder which band or artist I will pick. LOL