Friday, March 14, 2008

Such a procrastinator

I really need to stop waiting until the end of the day to do my blogging. I just tend to procrastinate so much and take forever to get going. Then I have a ton of things I want to do before bed and never enough time to do them all! But I am determined to finish my challenge of posting every day in March.

And today was such a nice day out. The kids actually went outside for a while after school and after dinner so I went and spent a few out there with them. How could I say no to being outside WITHOUT a coat after being either stuck inside or having to wear a zillion layers for the past 3-4 months?! Back in the 30s over the weekend so had to take advantage when we could.

They finally got a chance to use the new pogo stick Tiger got for Christmas! Took her a while but she started getting the hang of it. I'm surprised they didn't try to get me on that thing. Maybe next time.

Hubby will be home from work soon so I'm outta here. See you tomorrow!


No comments: