Thursday, March 6, 2008

What's on the boob tube?

Let's go with some of the shows I watched as a kid. Most of these are what I remember just off the top of my head. Obviously there were probably more but these are the ones that stick out and I remember as some of the faves.


  • Family Affair ( I still have my original Mrs. Beasley doll, but she is in rough shape)
  • The Monkees (I wasn't around when these originally aired, I watched in repeats)
  • The Brady Bunch
  • Banana Splits
  • Zoom
  • The Dukes of Hazzard (Friday night = pizza and the Dukes)
  • The Love Boat
  • Fantasy Island
  • Different Strokes
  • CHiPS
  • Donny and Marie

Ok, went to wikipedia and found some more (how could have forgotten some of these?):

  • Chico and the Man
  • Battle of the Network Stars
  • Captain Kangaroo
  • Dance Fever
  • The Electric Company
  • The Gong Show
  • Good Times
  • Happy Days
  • Little House on the Prairie
  • Laverne and Shirley
  • Mork and Mindy
  • The Muppet Show
  • One Day at a Time
  • Romper Room
  • The Partridge Family
  • Sha Na Na
  • Three's Company

I've always watched a lot of TV. LOL There are so many more I saw listed that I remember my parents or grandparents watching too. Brings back memories.


No comments: