Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Busy week

Sorry I haven't been around much. I guess I just haven't been in the blogging mood lately. Posting everyday in March must have worn me out because I haven't done much here in April. Plus it's a busy week this week.........I've been working one day a week lately. Now this week I'm working 4 in a row. It's all or nothing!

Tiger turns 9 on Monday. Where does the time go? I'm not much for throwing big birthday parties for the kids. So she has invited 3 of her friends over on Saturday to go out for pizza and games and then spend the night. Four 9 yr olds at once is more than enough! Then, lucky me gets to go in to work for 6 am on Sunday morning. That ought to be fun.

I'm beat, off to bed for me. I hope to try to pick things up a bit here and post a bit more than I have the past couple weeks.

1 comment:

Aim said...

Tiger's bday is Monday?? No way. Baby's bday is Saturday. She's turning 9! Weird. Have fun at your little party. We're having 8 girls plus the cousins. HSM party. I'm praying for good weather so they call all just go play outside...LOL