Monday, April 7, 2008

Getting nowhere fast

I had plans to get a bunch of stuff done around the house today. Why is it that as the day goes on the list just seems to get longer and longer? For every thing I cross off I find two more that I want to get done! So frustrating!

So I decided to take a break and play on the computer. Probably not a good idea.

I had to bring my camera in over the weekend to get it cleaned. I've been noticing some spots on some of my pics so I think there is some dust on the sensor. I'm pretty sure it's not the lens because I got the same spots on different pics each taken with a different lens.

I took it in on Saturday, he told me it would be done by Thursday. He'd call if it was sooner. That's 5 days without my baby!! It's never spent the night away from me! I hope she's OK! lol

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOL@ your 'baby' being away ....she'll be just fine!