Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Tiger!!!

Today is the day my youngest turned 9!! How did that happen?



So Saturday was the pizza party and sleepover. We spent 5 times as much money to buy tokens to play games to turn in for prizes than the junk was worth! But the kids love those places. It went pretty well and I made it through! lol I don't think they got much sleep though. I heard them goofing around at 3 AM when I got up to go to the bathroom, so hubby went in to tell them to get to sleep.




Then yesterday was the day we went for the ear piercing! She's been wanting to do this forever now but we made her wait until she was 9, like her sister did. She's not too good with needles so I thought we'd have a tough time. She did get nervous and shed a few tears but she got through it. Then of course she needed a soft pretzel to ease the pain.





1 comment:

Amy said...

Awww, happy belated birthday!