Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pictures, friends and concerts

I love taking pictures, but sometimes I miss what's right in front of me. I'm so intent on getting the perfect concert shot, landscape or closeup that I forget about everything else.

Like this past week during the Rick Springfield shows........I had my camera with me at all times, met up with friends and met some new people and not once did I think to get pictures with them! Having fun with friends is a big part of the RS concert experience for me and one of the many reasons I keep going back for more. Those are some times you want to capture and remember for a lifetime and I missed them.

I will share a few of what I did get........some of the not so "normal" concert shots.

His hands........I love watching them at work on the guitar.



His boots............I had a dream about these boots so naturally I had to photograph them.



His Aaa.......wait a minute..........How did that one get in there? LOL



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice shots!!