Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Random bruises

Have you ever found a bruise on your body and had no clue how you got it?

That happens to me all the time. I have one right now on my left knee. The one on my left thigh just healed so it must have been time for a new one. Can't go bruise less for too long now can I?

It looks awful, like it really hurt when I got it. But I have absolutely no recollection of hitting it at all. I was going to post a picture but I couldn't get a good one.

How can I not remember something that must have obviously caused me pain?

3 comments:

Amy said...

I run into things ALL the time, I'm a klutz like that, and then when the bruise comes out, I still wonder how I got it.

Unknown said...

I WAIL into something, and expect the HUGEST bruise and end up with this faint little nothing, and then I look down at another part of my body and here's this MASSIVE black blob on me and I have NO idea how it got there...

I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.