Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Who's Hungry?

One of the best parts (besides seeing family I hardly see) about visiting MA is the food! It's also the reason I gained back 4 of the 5 pounds I lost before our trip. :(

These are what my family calls "Wilsons". Not sure if that is the real name for them. That is what the bakery they used to get them from called them. That bakery is no longer around so we went elsewhere. Yummy! But too huge to eat an entire one........well, unless you are my brother!



This is a party size pizza from one of the best pizza places around! It fed 9 people and cost less than $25! Around here it would have cost at least $45-50


And since we are a bunch of Polacks we of course had to have some Polish food. We all downed it so quickly I forgot to get pictures!

7 comments:

Amy said...

No matter where you go, it's always about the food! mmmm mmmm

Aim said...

now I'm hungry!

Dawn said...

That pizza looks really good!! And for a great price!

Gramma 2 Many said...

Just stopping by to thank you for visiting me on Monday BATW. I had a great time and am enjoying getting to know each of you. I am a little over one hour north of Tacoma where your aunt and uncle live. I hope when you come to visit you enjoy our regional food also. The salmon is to delicious.
Thanks again for stopping in and I hope to see you often.

Tamie said...

i think that i gained four pounds just looking at all that awesome food...that pizza looks so great! just wanted to thank you for stopping by my place today from BATW, great to see you...again! :)

Amy said...

That pizza looks amazing!!!!

Sooz said...

I haven't had breakfast yet but I'm hungry now!! Yum!