Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

Wow, this year went by way too fast. The older I get the faster time seems to go by. It needs to slow down. I still have too many things on my life's to do list. But this year wasn't too bad as far as years go I guess. I did get to cross some things off that list. Like whale watching, meeting Jason Thompson and going on a cruise.

Again this year I don't really have any specific resolutions. Still working on just becoming the best me I can as I mentioned in last year's post. I still hit bumps in the road but am trying to now learn from them instead of continuing to wallow in the self doubt and self pity that has been part of my life for so long. Easier said than done of course!

I do want to work on my photography and get back to posting regularly on my photo blog . But that means I need to stop procrastinating so much and work on being more motivated to get things done. One of these days I want it to be more than just a hobby. I have some possible goals I've been discussing with my hubby, but it'll take some work on my part. He has much more confidence in me than I do in myself. Again, something I'm trying to work on.

I wish all the best in 2009 for all my bloggy friends. I hope the new year is all that you hope for and more. May it also bring you much happiness.




3 comments:

Amy said...

And a Happy New Year to you also!

Aim said...

Lynn-
I think you're hubby is right! You can do it. I know you can.

Shannon said...

Happy New Year to you, too!