Monday, February 23, 2009

How sweet

We went to the car show in MKE on Sunday. My mom wanted to check out some cars. She's been thinking about buying on for a couple years now! She needs to make up her mind already. Anyway, after the show the girls were beat. Skowt had a sleepover the night before so probably didn't get much sleep and Tiger had been sick. Here's what I found a few minutes after we got home.
Both of them. On the couch. Resting. Together. Under the same blanket. A-maz-ing!



And since today I get to go pick up and sort around 2500 boxes of girl scout cookies, I thought I'd do this little quiz. Hmm. Interesting. My favorites are the carmel delight though!




You Are Peanut Butter Sandwiches / Do-si-dos





You are easy going and naturally happy. You don't need a lot to make you smile.

You genuinely care about people and are a great friend. You're always doing your best to make the world a better place.



Even though there isn't an immature bone in your body, you still are like a big kid sometimes.

Why make life complicated when the best parts are actually quite simple? You enjoy the small joys of life.






4 comments:

Aim said...

okay, that picture is priceless! I love that you did it in black and white. I'm off to take the cookie quiz and post to my blog. Have fun with your boxes. We're winding down. My girls sold 300 between the two of them. I don't know what we had for a troop total but it was a lot! :-)

kristi said...

Cute photo!!! I passed out cookies this morning to coworkers because a little girl at my daycare was selling them. A coworker ordered the new Caramel ones....yummo!! She let me try one.

I love the Tagalongs and Hubs loves the Samoas.

Amy said...

I love the photo, too cute.

I took the quiz and I was the tagalong/peanut butter cookie. Hmm, it does not describe me...loL!

I love the Samoas. I ordered 4 boxes from my niece.

Mamarazzi said...

that pictures is darling! i love it!!

i can't even think about GS cookies. we just got done delivering the gazillion boxes for my daughter...crazy!!

i also want to invite you to follow my blog. every month i will do a drawing for fun prizes from my list of followers. you don't even need to stop by everyday (though i would so love that) just follow...cool right?!