Monday, March 2, 2009

Bloggy Fun

I just got done getting my package ready for Nicole. She's my partner in mamarazzi's favorite things swap. I will be mailing it later today before I pick up Skowt from school.

I had fun shopping and getting it all wrapped up. I hope she likes at least some of what I sent! lol I would like to apologize in advance for my wrapping job. I am sooooo not a wrapper of presents! :) The paper I was using was super thin so I had to wrap it around several times so you couldn't see through it. I look forward to seeing what she is sending!

Speaking of mamarazzi, this month she is starting something fun. She will be doing a monthly drawing out of all of her followers for a cool prize. So head on over and check her out. Make sure you leave a comment when you follow and tell her I sent ya!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I just mailed mine this morning too! I can't wait to see what I get. My wrapping sucked too, so don't feel bad :)

Aim said...

I put in the good word for you!

Unknown said...

I always miss the deadline to sign up! UGH. one of these days i'm going to get in on the Mamarazzi action!

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog today! :)