Monday, March 9, 2009

Manic Monday

Ahh! Why are Monday's always a little crazy?! I didn't balance while doing paperwork at work today. We never did find it. I got out a bit late. Tried to get my errands done and home before Children's Hospital called about Skowt's upcoming oral surgery and how we should dose her with insulin that day since she can't really eat anything. Of course I didn't make it and had to discuss it with her in the Walmart parking lot. Luckily I had a small notebook with me to write it all down!
By the time I got home it was almost time for Tiger's Girl Scout leader to come pick up all the cookie money I collected for the entire troop. So of course I wasn't quite ready for her either because I still had to add in the last two that got dropped off today.

Hopefully the rest of the night will be more peaceful!

Anyway, be sure to stop back tomorrow when I know it should be more quiet around here because I don't have to work! Also because I will be participating in the Spring Fling over at The Secrets is in the Sauce and will be having a little giveaway of my own!




1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay! I am having a giveaway tomorrow too, so don't forget to stop by!