Friday, November 13, 2009

It Figures

I've been looking forward to this weekend for weeks now, ever since I found out hubby was planning something for my bday. So why is it that I'm starting to get sick? My throat has been killing me since late yesterday afternoon. What perfect timing!

I've gone years without getting more than a few sniffles during the winter. Now this year, it's not even the middle of November yet and this is the second time I've had a bit of a cold.

So I better get to bed. I plan on sleeping as late as possible tomorrow so I can enjoy the evening tomorrow and not pass out in the middle of dinner!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Drink some hot tea but add at least 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of honey! It really helps I swear! Hope you are better ASAP!!

Nicole said...

And if you don't take a multi-vitamin, start today! I seriously haven't had a cold in 5 years since I started taking them daily. I've only been sick once, and that was with the flu.

Hope you feel better!!