Friday, January 1, 2010

Are you still with me?

I'm back. Did you miss me? Didn't think so!

I took a little unintentional break but I think it was a good thing. I was in the middle of NaBloPoMo so I was planning to post for at least the rest of November. I knew I was going to miss one day because of my bday weekend and feeling a little sick. But one day turned into two and before I knew it a month had passed.

I missed blogging but I'm glad I took a break. I was getting to the point where I was always obsessing about when and what I was going to blog about. Always questioning in my mind if something was "blog worthy". I've decided to come back and take a more laid back approach and not always be so concerned about how often I'm posting.

I also have some plans for the new year. Not necessarily resolutions but some things I want to accomplish. So I may not have so much time for blogging. I want to work on getting my act together and manage my time better so I'm able to accomplish those things and still be able to have my computer time.........maybe just not so much computer time! We all know how that can go!

And since it's January 1st I want to wish everyone a very happy, healthy and safe new year! Hope your 2010 is all you want it to be and more!



No comments: