Monday, June 21, 2010

AAAYYY!!!

Friday we took a drive to Milwaukee to get tickets to see The Cake Boss.  WooHoo!  We all like watching the show so it will be something fun to do as a family.

While down there we took a little walk along the Milwaukee River and had our pics taken with the bronz Fonz....





The kids weren't interested in making fools of themselves!

Sunday we had a nice Father's day.  We slept in a bit, the kids and I made breakfast for hubby, we discussed a few trips we may take in the future, spent some time checking out an Artisan Faire in town, had cake and did some fishing.

Well, hubby and the kids fished......I took photos.......









Today I got talked into buying a book of Twilight songs for the clarinet!! 


 I guess if it gets her to practice her clarinet over summer break it's all good.




3 comments:

alicia said...

Great pics. Love the sunset ones.

Aim said...

Is there a Twilight songbook for flutes? That's what I need. Cute pix with the Fonz. Sounds like things are good up there.

Amy said...

I love the Fonz photos! So cute!