Friday, June 25, 2010

Lady A and Tim



Last night my mom dragged me to Summerfest in Milwaukee to see











You'll have to settle for these pics I took of the big screen.  I didn't even want to try risking taking my camera so I took my daughter's point and shoot.  I was hoping we'd be close enough to get something decent but we were a bit farther back than I thought.

I'm usually not much for country music, but it was a good show.  I may even consider putting a song or two on the ipod. 
Shhh.......don't tell my mom!



4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm not a huge country fan either, but I do like both of their sultry sounds.

Glad you got to spend some time with your mom!

Amy said...

I don't care for Tim McGraw, but I think I would have enjoyed Lady A

:)

alicia said...

Sounds like so much fun.

Aim said...

Damn, I would have totally loved that show! Glad it peeked your interest. And I promise not to tell mom. :-)