Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday #5

Photobucket



It's We Want to Know Wednesday time!  Hosted by:
Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi and Seriously Shawn










{1} If you could choose a Super Power, what would it be?

I've always thought it would be cool to be invisible.  Sneak up on the bad guys and strike when they least expect it.

Or do a little "eavesdropping".  Whatever the case may be. 

{2} What would be your first frivolous purchase if you were awarded a million dollars, tomorrow?

A brand new car.  I've never had a new car.  Only used.  I want something new.  With all the gadgets.  Not sure what model.  But can I get that in say, purple?

{3} What would be the hardest current luxury for you to give up?


The Internet!!!  Did you read about my 7 hours of hell last week?

{4} If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom and great wealth, which would you choose?




Well, since I was just awarded a million dollars in #2, which should cover me for a while, I'll go with great wisdom.  I could definitely use it.  With a teen and a pre-teen, I need some help.  Not to mention my own issues! 

{5} If you were to be stranded on a deserted island for 100 days what 5 THINGS would you pack?




Wow, 100 days!  That's longer than survivor!  Let's see, these are probably lame but some of the first things coming to mind are:
  • my camera, I'm sure I could find something to photograph
  • sunglasses, because when I picture deserted island I picture sunny and I don't do sun without sunglasses
  • a blanket...or my snuggy!  Because even though it's sunny I'm sure it gets cool at night
  • Books, I'm sure I'd have plenty of time to read!
  • CHOCOLATE!  I cannot go 100 days without it. 
Obviously I'm not thinking practical!  LOL  I'm thinking comfort and not being bored. to. death.  
I guess 22 seasons of survivor have taught me nothing! 


    8 comments:

    Mamarazzi said...

    yay for being invisible, you know for whatever.

    oooh a brand new car...i know that feeling.

    LOL 22 seasons of survivor taught you nothing...lmao!!

    thanks for linking up, great answers!!

    Robin said...

    Mmmm... chocolate. I think I need some right now!!!

    Amy said...

    I need a new car too ...

    Chocolate..yea me too!

    VandyJ said...

    A new SUV for us would be something that is on my wish list.
    Hadn't thought about sunglasses, but yes they would be a must--especially if I'm going to be reading--sunlight on book pages gets bright.

    Randomlicious Memoirs said...

    haha I wasn't thinking practical! With a question like that how can you be?!

    Shawn said...

    Being invisible is a great choice! I can only imagine the things I would be able to see...I'm blushing!

    I'm spoiled when it comes to cars but that's my husbands business. Thank God it;s not like the shoe maker whose kids have no shoes!

    I'm learning that the internet is a luxury, one that I take for granted!

    I don't think I would make it 10 days on an island alone must less 100!

    Impulsive Addict said...

    I want to change mine to invisible. Can I? Wait. It's my link up, right?

    Purple! Ah, that brings me back to my purple car that I had in high school. I loved it. It was a Ford Probe. It changed colors in the sun.

    I forget that the internet is considered a luxury and not a necessity. Very sad.

    DANG IT! I forgot to say chocolate!!!

    I need a do-over!

    Thanks for linking up!!

    Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

    I can't believe I forgot chocolate to take to the island.. I'll be one cranky girl without it for 100 days!! So glad to have you link up again with us!! :)