Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday: Week 13

Photobucket



Hosted by: Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi and Seriously Shawn

{1} Which activities make you lose track of time? 

Me, lose track of time?  Never!  


Not even last week when I was 15 minutes late picking up my daughter because I was wasting time on the computer.


{2} Is there such a thing as perfect?


Funny I remember just seeing a facebook status or something that said something about "practice makes perfect, but nobody is perfect"
I wish I could remember who posted it so I could find it again to see exactly what it said.  


But I guess I think perfection is similar to the saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", everyone has a different idea what is perfect for them.


{3} When do you feel most like yourself? 


When I'm with my family.  I can say and act as I want and feel comfortable doing it.  


Otherwise I always feel like I need to "hold back".


{4} Describe your life in a 6 word sentence.

It's still a work in progress.

{5} Share one of your most beloved childhood memory.


I was just thinking about this over the 4th of July.  Before my family moved all over the country we would spend the fourth of July at my grandparent's house.  My aunts, uncles and cousins would be there and we'd watch the parade together.  It went right past my grandparent's house so we always had the perfect view!  


Then there'd be tons of food and we'd play games.  The adults would always play lawn jarts.  I'm surprised one of us kids never lost an eye or something because we'd always be running around near the game.  


Ahh, memories of playing games that are so dangerous they are now banned!  


5 comments:

Nicole said...

Yep, loved lawn darts!! And my parents just bought a house in their small town right on Main Street, on the parade route. My kids are going to LOVE watching the parades from their front porch!

Lucy said...

I think the Internet sucks us all in LOL!

It is funny how what we did years ago is considered so dangerous now, how did we survive, you know riding bikes without a helmet and all LOL!

Mamarazzi said...

love your thoughts on perfection, so true.

i have been late to things because of the computer too. i need it to shut off after i have wasted enough time on it!!

thanks for linking up, love your answers!!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

you speak my language with being late for the simple things... I don't even know what I'm doing half the time and I'm losing track all the while.. hah.. great to see ya toots!!

Impulsive Addict said...

I love your idea on perfection. So true!

What a great childhood memory!

Thanks for linking up with us! :)