Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday: Week 14

I feel like I've been totally neglecting my blog again!  But there's really not much to blog about when most of your days consist of carting your kids around to all their summer activities!  I stopped in at my previous job to visit last week and someone was commenting how she'd like to be a "soccer mom".  Well, yeah, it's not all it's cracked up to be sometimes!  

Anyway, at least I'll get a WWTK post in again this week.....



Photobucket


Hosted by Mamarazzi and Queso  

{1} What would you do with an extra $1000 a month?

Well, I hate to be all practical and all but right now if I had that extra money I'd be paying off some bills that have been dragging us down lately.  I'm still paying for that surgery I had last November and an MRI they insisted I have.  Ugh.  


Then I'd probably think about a new car.  That should more than cover a monthly payment!

{2} What category of blogger do you think you best fall under?


That's a really good question. I have no idea........I'm not sure I really fit into any category.  I'm just kind of random.
{3} What is your go to solution when you are having a bad hair day?  


Well, it used to be pulling it back into a pony tail or some kind of twist.  But now that I've gone so much shorter I can't really do that.  So I kind of just have to deal with it.  I've never been much for too many accessories, maybe I should start??  


It's funny though, the other day when I wasn't happy with my hair is the day my husband said "I like your hair today."  


Go figure!

{4} If you were a Crayon, what color would you be?



{5} They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love?


Stuff like when hubby brings me chocolate when I'm not expecting it.  Or he'll make breakfast on the weekends.  Or see question 3.  He had no clue I was unhappy with my hair that day so it was perfect timing!




4 comments:

Amy said...

I've been neglecting my blog lately also...just cant' make myself do it!

I hear ya on the hair thing, I always get compliments on the days I feel it's crappy!

That man brings you chocolate, he's definitely the best! :)

Lucy said...

You know it has been nice visiting blogs today because a lot of us have answered question number 2 kind of the same. We seem to be random type of bloggers, we like to write what we feel! That needs to be a category, not sure the name, though?

Oh, and random chocolate treats, now that is awesome!!

Robin said...

Now That Is A Good Man!!

Alicia said...

isn't it funny how people compliment us when we don't feel our best?! you've got yourself a good man!!